Sunday, September 06, 2026

xfree sucks!


After a good start where all my uploaded videos were approved, I got 2 weeks ago the email that two of them have now been declined. No further comment given, I should read their policies, then I would understand why my videos were declined....

That is what they wrote (after the videos had been online since April):

We  reviewed your video and declined it. No worries, that happens sometimes! Once your video gets rejected, it’s deleted from your profile without users being able to see it. ðŸ«¥ There may be a few reasons why your video has been declined. Check out our page to learn more about this & get a couple of tips to make your next upload spark! ✨ Just hit that button below.👇


Well, another of those commercial sites which suck. Good that I have now my own site. No more will decline my videos, as long as they  are not featuring illegal content. And I think that dolls are not illegal, neither is AI-generated content. Nor is general adult content and nudity.

Naturally I will not post minors, and I will not post "real" women. Just dolls. 

This is "my" (now empty) site on xfree.com:  https://www.xfree.com/one.sixthuals 




And now I even cannot login - a standard Google login does not work, and I had not established an account with a separate password...

No comments:

Post a Comment